Any Dealers Take Trade In Drum Kits?

fuzzybeats

Looking to trade in my DW Collectors fusion kit for a Maple Ludwig Zep Kit does anybody know of a Ludwig dealer that would take a trade? I'm in Michigan. Please save the "are you crazy?" comments I really want a maple Zep kit that's all. Thanks for taking the time to look at my thread.

Justin

Trade ins are little more than an excuse to take a kit off your hands for next to nothing. You'll get flogged.

Sell the kit first and use the proceeds to get the next one. You'll see far more money back in your pocket doing it that way.

Trade ins are little more than an excuse to take a kit off your hands for next to nothing. You'll get flogged.

Sell the kit first and use the proceeds to get the next one. You'll see far more money back in your pocket doing it that way.

As with any thing trading in is weak, I know what your saying. I have had them up on CL for a while now with no luck and I am priced more than fair. times are tough and even good deals are a hard sell. Thanks for your input I appreciate it. I really hope to find a private owner that would like to trade.

^This.Guitar center,Sam Ash and various other drum shops will offer you around 50% on MARKET value in a trade inThats only half of what you or they could sell them for..Your much better of selling the kit on the bay or GL on even the local classified.

That my be a rip off,but it costs money to run a brick and mortar store,and list them in their own online classified.

Steve B

Seems buyers don't want to pay more than $500-600 for anything on CL, no matter what it is. Their purchase isn't guaranteed if problems arise and it's a little dicier.

Though if you had those green Ludwig Bonhams I doubt you'd have any trouble selling those. Ludwig resale is much much easier. Even more so than DW. Their appeal is worldwide.

Back