Would you lend your snare drum for this?

I think that team came up with interesting ideas in the technical department. (I'd lend them my snare if I had a bunch of them and it wouldn't be my best snare.)
What disappoints me though is that all that mumbo jumbo and inventive construction was to feature an unhealthy product. What a waste of energy.

I think that team came up with interesting ideas in the technical department. (I'd lend them my snare if I had a bunch of them and it wouldn't be my best snare.)
What disappoints me though is that all that mumbo jumbo and inventive construction was to feature an unhealthy product. What a waste of energy.

This.

And the constant over use of cutting to different camera shots was annoying!

And if you have to serve coke, at least put some rum in it to make it interesting!

So did they keep the snare strainers on all the time?

I'm a truly horrible person...

I was hoping the circular saw would lop off an arm to make it even remotely interesting

Great, a link to a video of some excited coke heads bouncing off the walls and doing useless things with too much energy. I can just go downtown for that.

Classic Rube Goldberg machine!

I liked it. The last time I taught Physical Science, I had my students partner up and do this. They weren't this clever and some of their ideas were sort of lame (they were only 13) but it was really cool.

needs more Jack Daniels.

F

Is that the way to get through to the younger generation now?

Aw man that was so cool! I need to drink Coca Cola now! Go me! Yay! Wee! Awesome!

That was painful to watch. Even the mouse-trap thingy, which I would normally love, just had too many forced pop culture references.

That was mighty impressive, but they can borrow someone else's snare...

Back