The White Stripes are... No More

Richard Christie (One of the producers) is/was the drummer for Iced Earth
Accroding to the official site's 2010 touring lineup, Brent Smedley is the drummer for Iced Earth...

If he's the guy who played in Wales for Hammerfest 3, he's awesome!

Accroding to the official site's 2010 touring lineup, Brent Smedley is the drummer for Iced Earth...

If he's the guy who played in Wales for Hammerfest 3, he's awesome!

I'm not sure if Christy played for that concert but I know he played with them. He is currently playing with Charred Walls of the Damned.

I may be way off, but I was thinking back to a few weeks ago when I watched the movie "It May Get Loud" with Jack White, the Edge, and Jimmy Page.

Although Jack never says it, I did sort of get the sense while watching the movie that he was feeling like he had taken the extreme minimalism of the White Stripes as far as he could. There were a couple of scenes where I swear he mentioned the band in the past tense.

I may be way off, but I was thinking back to a few weeks ago when I watched the movie "It May Get Loud" with Jack White, the Edge, and Jimmy Page.

Although Jack never says it, I did sort of get the sense while watching the movie that he was feeling like he had taken the extreme minimalism of the White Stripes as far as he could. There were a couple of scenes where I swear he mentioned the band in the past tense.

He does. Having not followed them at all, I'd assumed that they were finished a long time ago, and were purely intended as a short-term artistic statement.

Back