NAMM SHOW 2010 Pictorial from SoCalMike

Give it up too a Cali company not too put the orig. 6 teams(Detroit,Chicago,Toronto,Boston,Montreal & New York) on the bass drum for NP dw hockey kit. the reason I say the bass is because those would be the biggest logos.

How about a Detroit Red Wing themed dw kit? ooooooooooooooooooooooo la la

Bonzolead

P.S. I know the Maple Leafs is NP favorite hockey team before anybody commits LOL

Kudos to Mike for a great job covering NAMM this year. It almost felt like I was there!

I found this on Kijiji, I think someone beat DW to the hockey drum kit idea...
And of course, thanks for sharing Mike.

Okay the Canadians hockey drum set is gone - you can now safely view stuff on this thread :) Gawd that was a fugly set of drums

Last edited:
Great job Mike!

Last year your pics cost me alot of money. lol No regrets though, I still love that kit.
The problem is see several kits that I "GOTTA HAVE", but I don't think I can sneak another one past my wife. (for now)

Thanks for the eye candy.

Mike

Thanks Guy's it was fun and what a Honor it is to have Bernhard use my pictures on DrummerWorld
Thanks Bernhard!

Hey Mike you still have that Masterworks Kit how about posting some pic's of that beauty

Thanks Guy's it was fun and what a Honor it is to have Bernhard use my pictures on DrummerWorld
Thanks Bernhard!

Hey Mike you still have that Masterworks Kit how about posting some pic's of that beauty

Yea, still have the kit. I need to get some new pics posted. I need to get some good pics of all my kits posted.

As usuall, your coverage from the NAMM show was excelent. Thanks to Bernhard for giving you a place to report/post them.

Mike

Yea, still have the kit. I need to get some new pics posted. I need to get some good pics of all my kits posted.

As usuall, your coverage from the NAMM show was excelent. Thanks to Bernhard for giving you a place to report/post them.

Mike

Thanks Mike so I didn't get you in trouble this year lol.......
I guess I need to try harder next year!

A Big Thanks to Bernhard He's the one that made it happen for me

Back