WILL THEY FIT?!?

gbftats

Hey guys, kind of a weird question, but im going to pickup a used kit from a guy, and the weather is supposed to be cloudy, so i was kind of worried about transporting them an hour in the back of my pickup with no camper-shell with the moisture factor.. My question is will a 5pc kit fit in a Nissan Pathfinder? If some of you are wondering its a small/mid size SUV.

Hi gbftats

I can fit my five piece kit in the pack of a pt cruiser, you should be alright with a pathfinder

Take one bass drum head off and put another drum inside. Do the same with a tom.

I fit a five piece kit into an old model Ford Ka. If you want to know how big that is, look it up.

Hey guys, kind of a weird question, but im going to pickup a used kit from a guy, and the weather is supposed to be cloudy, so i was kind of worried about transporting them an hour in the back of my pickup with no camper-shell with the moisture factor.. My question is will a 5pc kit fit in a Nissan Pathfinder? If some of you are wondering its a small/mid size SUV.

I've actually been doing the same thing for the past month (with the same automobile). They'll fit and then some (assuming you're not getting huge drums i.e. 14, 16, 18, 24+). Just put the back seats down, stick the drums in the back, and if there are cymbals involved stick those on the passenger seat next to you.

I spent a lot of time putting a 7 pc. kit in cases, hardware and cybals in an Excort. The bass drum is 18x22. You should have no problem. I put the cymbals, in a case and the snare, in a case on the front passenger seat.

Hell, back in the 80's I used to get a huge 10 piece double bass kit, plus hardware and Cymbals in a Ford Pinto. That's right, a Ford PINTO!!!

You will have room to spare in a Pathfinder.

I routinely fit a seven-tom drumset with a rack system into a Subaru Outback. I wouldn't worry too much at all. You have at least that much space in your Pathfinder.

It is kinda like Tetris. If you were good at that game as a kid, you will proboly be good at fitting gear into your vehicle. And once you find the right spot and order to bring to everything out, its easier every time after that.

I estimate that I could fit two or three seven piece kits in a Pathfinder. Four if I Put drums in drums, with room for my dog!
I hope that you enjoy the new kit!

Back