Alternative to Travis Barker signature sticks?

(Future)DWdrummer

I play with white-coated Zildjian Travis Barker signature sticks.... I love the way they feel and I especially love the weight, buut they're a little pricey, and Zildjian doesn't sell them in packs :(... Anyone know of a stick of similar size or if they do in fact sell the Travis sticks in packs?
They aren't classified as a specific size, but the width is about the same as a 5A except the length is a little longer...

I've seen them sold in packs, a lot actually. They come in different colors as well.

who is travis barker? he's even got his own stick?
If similar to 5A but you prefer longer, try steve jordan sigs.

where at? i know they come in different colors but ive never seen them in packs..

Try Amazon, or e-mail Zildjian's "Z-Care" but a local music store I shop at had them in packs. Musiciansfriend.com also had them in packs, and in addition to the 4 in the pack you got a fifth pair free.

This was a few years ago, though. But I'm sure they still do it. I don't follow Travis Barker.

Vic Firth 5A - 16 x .565

Extreme 5A (X5A) - 16 1/2 x .565

Signature Jack DeJohnette (SJD) - 16 5/16 x .565

Signature Dave Weckl (SDW) - 16 1/4 x .560

Similar to a 5A.... are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure I remember the Travis Barker sticks being even thicker than a 5B... You could check a few of Vater's models out, like the SD9 or Fatback 3A's.

EDIT: I was right, the TB sticks are 0.595 in diameter and 16.375 long. You should visit the stick manufacturers websites, www.vicfirth.com, www.zildjian.com, www.promark.com and www.vater.com. They're pretty informative! :)

Innovative Percussion has the IP-5BL - COMBO MODEL 5B LONG stick. it is .595 and a length of 16 1/2.

They traditionally focus on marching and concert equipment and have a limited number of drumset stick models but I think they have some good ones in the models they do make. I am an education artist for IP and they really make some quality stuff.

If they're about the same width as 5A's but longer, then Vic Firth 5A Extremes spring straight to mind, but being Vic Firth, you may as well play with twigs for all the durability you'll have from them.

For the durability of the Travis Barker sticks, I have come to this list of sticks that MAY be able to hold up to his heavy hitting:

A solid steel girder.
A train.
A maahooooosive log.
A moderate width skyscraper.

However, these are highly impractical. So try maybe this brick of 12 White Travis Sticks may be of some usefulness

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-Pair-Zil...101?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5898f03125

I'm currently playing Vic-firth extreme 5a vic grip stick. they have a red non slip coating, are longer than a five be and are between a 5a and 5b in thickness.

Back