Best value cymbal stands

Drumquest2

I'm looking for the best value cymbal stand that can support a 21" main plus, (using clamp offshoot, a 16" crash.
I'd be thankful for suggestions, please.

I use the Pearl 900 series, at one point I had two toms, a clamp on cymbal holder and my 17" crash on one stand. They're better than any simliarly priced equivalents I've seen on the market with much heavier gauge tube, double brace legs, over size rubber feet and height/memory locks. I have a top of the line pearl boom stand for my ride and still I don't like it as much as my BC-900 stands.

I use Gibraltar (9600 series I believe). About $60 for a boom stand. I use a 24" ride and it easily holds it. I used to mount my rack tom, an 18" crash, a 10" splash, and clamp my no leg hi hat stand (with a timbale clamped to that) all to one of these. I've never had an issue.

Yup, basically any good stand should work... I like my Tama Roadpro boom and Ludwig Atlas Classic straight stands. The Tama boom clamp attachment, MCA73EN (?) is quite good too for adding cymbals onto a current stand. Very useful.

I use PDP 800 boom stands. They're super sturdy and they could easily hold a 21" ride. And they're on sale on musiciansfriend.com for only $39. It's a crazy deal! I got another one last week.

Yamaha hardware is, in my opinion, completely worth it. I have owned my Yamaha stands going on 20 years with no problems and they have held some huge loads -- even though they are single braced.

I use PDP 800 boom stands. They're super sturdy and they could easily hold a 21" ride. And they're on sale on musiciansfriend.com for only $39. It's a crazy deal! I got another one last week.

+1. Strictly on value PDP hardware can be got pretty cheap from MF/GC. A week or so ago GC was doing a deal for two lightweight PDP boom stands for $49.

I have three Percussion Plus from Guitar Center about 35- 40 dollars and they are convertible. I use them for a tom each and and a cymbal with out issue.

Back