Kudos to Evans, Explorer Drums, BillDidIt, Gibraltar, and Kam Instruments

MrLeadFoot

Silver Member
I hope you allow me to give a shout out to some very special companies who have earned high marks in my eyes, and also should in yours. If this is posted in the wrong section, I apologize.

Evans - for helping me find a part I needed, even though they had no responsibility to do so. I didn't even contact them. It's as if they proactively seek out people who need help with their products. If that's not enough, I received complete resolution in 24 hours to a problem that wasn't even theirs to being with!

Explorer Drums - for immediately correcting the shipment of a wrong part, without questioning my integrity, or asking for the wrong part's return! I understand that everyone makes mistakes, but handling it without a single question of me speaks volumes of their integrity. And, they acknowledged the time crunch I was under. Although this was my first purchase from them, and was for a very small part, I can now see why they were recommended to me.

BillDidIt - for extending extra-special accommodations to me simply out of the kindness of their hearts, and demonstrating a genuine desire to provide great products with excellent customer service.

Gibraltar - for allowing company experts to creatively work with me to resolve an issue I had with one of their products, and taking immediate, proactive steps to ensure their products continue to meet or exceed customer expectations.

Kam Instruments - for bringing to market an excellent product at a, get this, fair and just price (how often do you hear that?), yet still somehow manages to focus direct, personal attention to customers and immediately implement improvements based on customer feedback.

It's obvious to me now that there are still companies out there, large and small, that genuinely WANT to provide products of excellence and interface directly with consumers. In my book, that speaks volumes, especially in an economic climate where excuses like "I can't afford to do all this extra stuff without a bailout!" from billion dollar companies are rampant, and amidst scandals of greed at companies that generate far more revenues than they do.

I am only too happy to do business with companies like these, and it is their "loyalty" to me that keeps me loyal to them. If the opportunity arises, I recommend that you do business with these folks because you can feel secure in the knowledge that they will indeed be there to help.

Last edited:
The BillDidit Cody clutch is breat. It's by far the best drop clutch on the market. With every other drop clutch there is play and an extra click when engaged, the Cody clutch is solid.

I love innovative designs that push the art farther forward!

Back