Winter NAMM 2009

mattsmith

Platinum Member
Who's going to be there?

As it stands, I will be working with Slapstik at their booth, and will most likely be dropping by Power Wrist Builders from time to time. It should be fun because for the first time, I get to spend some time at a drum set. I missed both NAMMs in 2008. So it will be good seeing everybody again.

Re: WINTER NAMM 2009

You have to be somebody or know somebody to get in, so......

I'll be there, wandering and visiting/signing at Ludwig, Sabian, Vic Firth, Evans, Rhythm Tech, etc.

G.Dad, I suspect Slapstik has a badge for Matt.

Bermuda

Last edited:

I'll be there and I'll make sure I find my fellow Drummerworld forum members!

Paul

I'll be there, wandering and visiting/signing at Ludwig, Sabian, Vic Firth, Evans, Rhythm Tech, etc.

G.Dad, I suspect Slapstik has a badge for Matt.

Bermuda

Right. Either a dealer or professional or endorser.

I might be going, I just have to wait for a connection to see if its gonna go through. I look forward to meeting many of you.

I'll be there all 4 days.
You can mostly find me around these booths, Peace Drums, Zildjian, Aquarian, Big Bang (Ahead) and Factory Metal....
Or if all esle fails, drunk at the Hilton.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

MATT !!!!!

You should stop by the Pork Pie booth and meet with Bill in person.

I'll be there as I have every year for the past...10. Booth # 3364. Will have much new gear to check out...new George Way bronze and Copper models, Lots of new exotic MonoPly X Solids (a really sweet Tazmanian Blackwood!), plus a solid Maple George Way jazz / bop kit.

Stanton Moore will also be introducing his new drum company and flagship model snare drum...I'll have some pics up soon.

It'll be great seeing some Drummerworld vets there. Bernhard I'm not sure if you're coming, but I hope so!

I'll be there as I have every year for the past...10. Booth # 3364. Will have much new gear to check out...new George Way bronze and Copper models, Lots of new exotic MonoPly X Solids (a really sweet Tazmanian Blackwood!), plus a solid Maple George Way jazz / bop kit.

Stanton Moore will also be introducing his new drum company and flagship model snare drum...I'll have some pics up soon.

It'll be great seeing some Drummerworld vets there. Bernhard I'm not sure if you're coming, but I hope so!

How did I know I would see you in this thread... lol? See ya soon.

Back