We WON a Drummie!!!

Congratulations!!

(20)

As some of you know my primary gig is with Street Drum Crops.
We have been notified that we are the readers poll winner for "Best Ensemble" in Drum Magazine's 2012 "Drummie Awards"!!!!

you work with SDC?

Bobby and Adam are great friends of mine

Congrats Nick, how cool!!!!!!

Thank you all so much!!!!!

drummies-winner.jpg

Great news! Nice going! Other than bragging rights, does it benefit you in any other way? Money? Gear? Studio time? Trophies? Plaques? Keys to the city? Discounts at music stores?

Great news! Nice going! Other than bragging rights, does it benefit you in any other way? Money? Gear? Studio time? Trophies? Plaques? Keys to the city? Discounts at music stores?

SDC already has most of that

:)

Great work!.........

just spoke to Adam

he spoke very highly of you

Nice! I was going to tell you I'm seeing them this weekend and I would say "hi" for you, but if you just talked to them, never mind, lol.

Not that I know of, I think it's just bragging rights, but I'm okay with that. It's kinda been a pipe dream of mine to win one of these reader's polls for years. Not playing in any major bands or doing session work for anyone notable I figured it would never happen. I was shocked when I got the email from Drum Magazine with the results. We found out a month ago but couldn't say anything until the magazine published it first.

Back