Like a virgin, Yamaha bass drum plate.

I think those look fantastic. But was wondering if it would be possible to have a small stove bolt type with no slot or recess in the head.

Thanks!!
what are stove bolts?
on my plate I used some chrome bolts and allen cap screws

DSCN7350.jpg

DSCN7335.jpg

Seriously, why go through all that effort and lower the value of your kit. There's nothing wrong with a bracket, even if you don't use it. I'd rather spend that energy in something more useful, like playing.

hey man me again just to say i can send you a card template if you want.
im in the uk so i can post it over there...it will be acurate enough i hope.

cheers

Seriously, why go through all that effort and lower the value of your kit. There's nothing wrong with a bracket, even if you don't use it. I'd rather spend that energy in something more useful, like playing.

Thanks for your .02 MadJazz It's only 4 bolts it's on and off in no time...............

kit1.jpg

DSCN7016.jpg

BassPlate4.jpg

Picture206131.jpg

kick.jpg

plate1_1.jpg

PS. Thanks for the Bump!

I hear some jealousy...

So you want to sell you're set?

I don't and i think most of the drummers with the plate won't. And even if they do, they just place the mount back. Simple as that.

I hear some jealousy...

So you want to sell you're set?

I don't and i think most of the drummers with the plate won't. And even if they do, they just place the mount back. Simple as that.

Oh yeah, I'm real jealous about disgracing my set :D

Nah, I just like things simple, no messing around.

Thanks!!
what are stove bolts?
on my plate I used some chrome bolts and allen cap screws

DSCN7350.jpg

DSCN7335.jpg

Actually Im thinking carriage bolt. They are smooth topped bolts with no slot. They are a round, semi-circular shape as seen from the side.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 1,912
This might sound stupid but how would you get them out if they have no groove on the top?

What do you Guys think about these designs?
don't worry I have thick skin lol..............

Yamflam09.gif

Yamaha-Logo-09.jpg

Yamaha-Logo09-1.jpg

cool graphics do you use a laser cutter or something?

Yeah the new designs are cool beans.

Mine is the black glitter MCAN posted above. Love it. Looks so cool without an empty tom mount sitting there.

It doesn't devalue the kit as someone said above. It takes 5 minutes to change. You can just put the mount back on if you want.

Back