Need a name please

M

Mike_In_KC

I am helping a buddy start a lawn service - just mowing and trimming no additional services. We need a name though. Both of us are Army vets who grew up in KC. I want to take advantage of the fact that we are locals without being racist\anti-immigrant as most all of the lawn services in KC are manned by Hispanic and Hispanic-American workers - which is cool. I doubt that "Two White Army Veterans Who Cut Grass" would work. Any ideas?

Oh yeah - I love my AAXs (now it is drum related)

MM

Naked Guys Lawn Care...."Shine the Beacon, We'll Come Streakin"

How about:

Army Vets Lawn Care

We cut grass and kick ass

Might go over very well with a certain segment of the population. Other parts, not so much.

I just googled Kansas City lawn care for a list of what not to use. Check it out

'Dorothy was high'.....?

Serious question: do you have a flamethrower? because if you want to be different, you need to kill weeds and clear snow with a flamethrower...

What was your job and you friends job in the military?

We were in the same infantry brigade (at different times). I was a radio operator and for a while carried an M203 and SAW in a line company. He was a grunt the whole time.

Lawn Commandos

commando03.jpg

I say go with a military unit theme, like "Lawn Squad", "Lawn Brigade", "Lawn Patrol" etc. paint your truck with a camo theme (use MultiCam, not ACU, that stuff looks like a computer ate a box of mints and threw up), and wear BDU cargo shorts and pants with old unit t-shirts to your stops (I know you must still have a couple). Folks appreciate vets in my experience, and so long as you do it tastefully, you can swing some great name and brand recognition out of that. Here's a logo idea to get you guys started... PM me if you'd like me to continue on with it for you!

Attachments

• lawnpatrol1_750.jpg
    lawnpatrol1_750.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 217
Lawn Patrol is pretty good.

Drop the "The" as the old WWI air patrols at early hours were called simply "Dawn Patrol"

Now, there was a lady at the gym who had a sunrise tat at the top of her butt crack... and every now and then it would show, not too low but show.

Somebody asked her the significance of her sunrise tat.... and she replied... "why it's the crack of Dawn" - Her name was Dawn.

'Dorothy was high'.....?

Serious question: do you have a flamethrower? because if you want to be different, you need to kill weeds and clear snow with a flamethrower...

Hah! A local pot grower burned his house down torching weeds up against his house with a propane torch... The FD showed up and he didn't want to let them inside at first and of course when the FD gained access... The PD showed up.

This entrepreneur stalled the FD a bit too long and the house was totaled. Not burned down exactly but totaled. I guess there was a significant crop inside under lights.

Back