Super Bowl

daredrummer

Gold Member
Super Bowl in two weeks. To be honest, I dislike both teams in the super bowl, and most of the teams I do like weren't even in the playoffs.

But, I still like to take a team, so I'll be rooting for the packers, just because I hate the steelers more than I hate the packers. :p

I think the packers will win it too. Steelers had easy wins vs. ravens and jets (jets played terrible), but green bay really smoked the eagles, the falcons, and the bears.

So you all you football fanatics, who do YOU think will win and who are YOU rooting for?????

I'll keep a fun little poll...

Green Bay Packers: 11
Pittsburgh Steelers: 3

Packs won. Woot Woot!

Now vote for best commercial!

CareerBuilder.com: 1

Last edited:
I am an Oakland Raider fan......I would NEVFERRRRR route for the Steelers. Go Green Bay, (QB from Cal...me too) Go Green Bay!

Easy win against the RAVENS watcha trying to say? :p
I got packers for this one, in fact I think it's going to be a blowout.

I'm not one to really follow the NFL mate.....but every now and then I do get to see the Lingerie Football League on one of the cable channels.....what can I say, but God Bless America!!! Now THAT is a quality sport.

FWIW, be careful asking an Aussie who "they're rooting for" in the Lingerie League, though (the word has a different meaning in this neck of the woods).....and would prompt me to reply.........all of 'em! :)

I'm not one to really follow the NFL mate.....but every now and then I do get to see the Lingerie Football League on one of the cable channels.....what can I say, but God Bless America!!! Now THAT is a quality sport.

FWIW, be careful asking an Aussie who "they're rooting for" in the Lingerie League, though (the word has a different meaning in this neck of the woods).....and would prompt me to reply.........all of 'em! :)

At The end of the day EVERYBODY wins when you watch the LFL :)

The Super Bowl is in two weeks, not one. Just saying.

I don't want the Steelers to get 7 rings. So I'm hoping Green Bay wins.

But I see the game going either way.

The Jets aren't in it so it doesn't matter to me.

Green Bay for my choice, So put your money on Pittsburg!

The Super Bowl is in two weeks, not one. Just saying.

I don't want the Steelers to get 7 rings. So I'm hoping Green Bay wins.

But I see the game going either way.

Yep good catch.

And lol bobdadruma I assumed you were quite the football predictor :p

Green Bay please. Just glad it wasn't Ryan and the Jets.

Last edited:
Wow... I thought we had more football fans out there...

Wow... I thought we had more football fans out there...

Actually, I think the conversation may be splintered between this thread and the "Early Super Bowl Picks" thread. From what I can tell though, the majority are going for the Packers (myself included).

I love this.... wish I saw it sooner.

The Steelers played much tougher opponents regardless of the NFC teams records that Green bay faced. The Steelers are more balanced in all three fazes of the game.

Green Bay has been porous on Defense when playing in domes... turf gives more speed than real grass.

I'm native Californian and I root for all things CA. I'm also a Dallas Cowboy fan so I really don't want the Steelers to win.

I really don't have much love for Bret Farve... I could type all your eye's off on that subject... So I'm rooting for Aaron Rogers to finally get that Farve Monkey off his back!!

Go Pack Go!

I was hoping Green Bay would make it, so Green Bay. They have a fantastic defensive line.

I'm pulling strong for the Pack, even though I recognize that both teams are very good. I remember the last time our green and gold was in the big game, I was in kindergarten.

GO PACK!

I could go with seeing the Black Eyed Peas during the half time show (or ever for that matter). You can't get me far enough and quick enough for me not to grimace in pain.

Back