My Mapex Saturn (rootbeer burst)

N

nhzoso

Standard sizes 22x18, 12x9,13x10,16x16, 14 x 5.5 snare but I usually use my 72 luddy supraphonic.

21" Sabian AA rock ride
18" paiste 2002 crash
16" Paiste 2002 crash
12" Paiste 2002 splash
14" Zildjian New beats

I need to find a better place for my cowbell, still experimenting and I need to add a China at somepoint.

IMG_0530.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0532.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0542.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0541.jpg
[/IMG]

Very nice drum set! Don't you find your floor tom a little far back? To each his own, but I have mine hugging the second rack tom, especially considering there is a second floor tom...

My rack toms make it impossible for me to place my cowbell above the bass drum, and I'm still experimenting with its positioning as well.

Very nice drum set! Don't you find your floor tom a little far back? To each his own, but I have mine hugging the second rack tom, especially considering there is a second floor tom...

My rack toms make it impossible for me to place my cowbell above the bass drum, and I'm still experimenting with its positioning as well.

Ya know I noticed that too after looking at the picture, that may solve a problem I have of rolling over to the FT 50% of the time. I moved it much closer to the 2nd rack tom but now I think I need to raise the ride some as I am kinda hitting the ride when rolling to the FT. A work in progress.

Thanks

The rootbeer burst finish is one of my favorites. Great kit all the way around.

Thank you, I am still experimenting with different heads for the snare but like I said I mostly use the luddy anyway. The saturn snare ust seems wayyy to loud and ringy.

Member nhzoso has 'guest' status meaning his account was deleted so he won't be able to reply.
(I don't know/remember the circumstances why he's no longer an active member of this forum.)

Member nhzoso has 'guest' status meaning his account was deleted so he won't be able to reply.
(I don't know/remember the circumstances why he's no longer an active member of this forum.)

What do you mean he can't reply if he has replied

What do you mean he can't reply if he has replied
As long as you're an active member you can reply of course. Take a look at each post - each member has a certain status. Active members are 'xy member' - 'Gold member' or whatever. As long as they're a 'member'. Once an account gets deleted (either because the member has violated forum rules and was banned after some warning, or because a member expressed the wish to have his account deleted by the admins) that specific member would be listed as 'guest' and thus, not be able to participate. So just go back and take a look at nhzoso's post - _when_ did he post? At that time he was an active member of course, now he isn't. As said, I don't know the reasons in his specific case.

Last edited:
Back