Pointless thread: Minecraft drum kit!

D

DSCRAPRE

Hey guys. I've been playing a bit of Minecraft lately and I figured that I could share a few builds with you guys.

If your not familiar with Minecraft, it's an indie game where you can place blocks to build whatever you want. It's sort of like virtual Legos.

Anyway I spent about an hour and a half throwing together this build for fun. It's not the most impressively detailed thing ever but I'm proud of it. The last pic is a homage to my favorite drum badge of all time.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If I ever get really bored I might build a really huge one with greater detail and everything to scale.

Do any of you guys play? If so, build anything music related?

Haha! My house mate LOVES that game...I think it looks like a game from the 80's but he said that's the beauty of it. I may give it a go.

That drum kit is cute as hell. I hate saying cute. But it's what I feel! :-D

Minecraft is a refreshing idea given the overwrought state of most mainstream releases; specifically Halo and Call of Duty. There are very few games that I would consider playing now, but Minecraft is one of them, along with Red Dead Redemption, Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Very little else excites me but those four do.

Back