Car troubles &^%$

2bsticks

Platinum Member
OK so I have two gigs this weekend and they are a good distance from my house and the day before Christmas I notice my heat has stopped pushing warm air, pull my car into my mechanics shop and he needs to put a gallon of antifreeze in the car. I drive another 30 miles and it needs another gallon of antifreeze. Of course it's Saturday the day after Xmas so I can't have it fixed until Monday so I have to rent a truck. Looks like I'm working for peanuts this weekend.....I feel better now that I got that off my chest. The price we pay to play.

I here you. Trying to keep optimistic but expecting the worse. When it rains it pours.

Odds are it may just be a cracked hose, can you track down where the leak is. If it is just the hose, very cheap and easy to repair yourself.

Funnily enough my heater also packed up last week rendering my car undrivable as I couldnt see where I was going! Got to take it into the garage tomorrow to be fixed. My rear-stat and part of my fuse assembly shorted out as apparently some snow got in there! We get about 4 days of snow in England every year and this year it killed my car....fantastic!!!!

Whats more was I had saved up deposit for a Mapex Saturn for the new year but now grown-up stuff has got in the way!!!!

\rant lol

Had to rent a truck Saturday. I only needed it big enough to haul my drums but I could have fit Pink Floyds gear into it as well. Fun drive that was (not) For Sunday's gig I borrowed my Brother in Laws GMC Yukon. Wish I thought of that earlier I could have saved $69.00

Dropped my car off at garage this morning. I'm sure I gigged for nothing and then some last weekend.

Merry %^$#@^$ Christmas

Back