Check Out Bonzo

Wonder why they played to a track? Most of the performances found on the old English TV shows were done live.

GeeDeeEmm

Wonder why they played to a track? Most of the performances found on the old English TV shows were done live.

GeeDeeEmm

Beat-Club was a German music show. That was a Sonor set, and it was the "house" kit for many of the musical acts of the era.

STOP THE PLANET!!!

Am I the only one to notice that Bonzo is apparently using TRADITIONAL grip in this video????!!!!

No Mike , i did. kind of why i posted it. He switches as the song gets louder..

The early Zep promo vids when they had to mime are great, they all look like they really don't want to be there.

Thankfully they broke America with Zep 1 and never had to bother with them again. My old man still brags that he saw them at Birmingham Town Hall in 1969.

Your old man is cool, i saw them in '72 so i'm cool too!

The early Zep promo vids when they had to mime are great, they all look like they really don't want to be there.

Thankfully they broke America with Zep 1 and never had to bother with them again. My old man still brags that he saw them at Birmingham Town Hall in 1969.

Ruddy Hell !!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping this would be footage of John working the check out line at the supermarket, and it was disappointing to see fake playing instead.

Back