Drumeo

Beefsock

I am a drummer of just over half a year. Been watching videos on Youtube and just banging around for fun learning things here and there.

I did watch a bunch of free drumeo videos to learn my first grooves and grips and positioning and such..

So I went ahead and purchased the year's subscription to Drumeo and I like it very much. It has made the learning journey more enjoyable (and I was already having fun).

Well worth the money I spent, although it has only been two weeks so far.

I follow their page and really like their content.
Never subscribed to the lessons so it's good to hear they are providing a useful education.
They have so many incredible drummers come in for lessons, giving a great background of their drumming careers and ideas which have made them the musician they are today.
Have you got the Drumeo practice pad?

I really like(d) Vanz Drumming before it became a paid site. I like the licks he teaches. I also like Mike Johnston as well, but I simply do not have the time to work on stuff like I want. I'd love to put in an hour or so a day learning different fills and licks.

I spent a year there and it's easily the best money i spent on drumming.. Dave is awesome.. and being able to send in videos of yourself so they can help you fix technique problems is great :) Amazing people there, i hope you enjoy it as much as i did :)

I am a drummer of just over half a year. Been watching videos on Youtube and just banging around for fun learning things here and there.

I did watch a bunch of free drumeo videos to learn my first grooves and grips and positioning and such..

So I went ahead and purchased the year's subscription to Drumeo and I like it very much. It has made the learning journey more enjoyable (and I was already having fun).

Well worth the money I spent, although it has only been two weeks so far.

I love the Purdie vid, only full lesson of him I can find on the web. He's batshit crazy but man that feel. Tip of the cap to Carmine Appice and Gavin Harrison as well.

Anyone starting out is really lucky to have youtube now, it was luck of the draw who you got as a drum teacher.

Having said that drumeo do a basic technique vid with a guy using grip on the sticks telling beginners to play loose. Hello blisters!

I love the Purdie vid, only full lesson of him I can find on the web. He's batshit crazy but man that feel.

Yup, there are a lot of drummers out there that can play but have difficulty presenting. I tried to watch a Jojo Mayer clinic and I swear I got a nosebleed after watching for 10 min.

I could watch Mike Johnston all day though.

Back