Some pics of me and my 10 pieces Yamaha Stage Custom Kit :)

boomcrashbang

Guys, here are some pics of me and my drums :) thanks to Charlie, a friend of mine who is a photographer..here I am using the Yamaha Stage Custom kit. The photos were taken in front of my house, across the road.

Enjoy! :)

IMG_2249Medium.jpg

IMG_2310Medium.jpg

IMG_2302Medium.jpg

IMG_2244Medium.jpg

IMG_2238Large.jpg

IMG_2251Medium.jpg

IMG_2258Medium.jpg

IMG_2293Medium.jpg

Last one...the Helicopter View :D but without me hehe..coz i was the one who took the pic.

IMG_2154Medium2.jpg

Great photos and nice kit you have there. Just looking at the set up, I'm thinking of my back problem and I'm glad I don't have to carry all that around on the gigs I do.
Wishing you many happy hours on your kit. :)

nice kit. looks like you're still using the factory heads. have you thought about switching them out by chance. and i love the array of cymbals..

You need a remote hat & a cowbell.

Looks like he's got a remote hat over on the right- K hats nestled underneath a couple of larger cymbals. I see no cowbell. :)

Looks like you need to pick up a couple more clamps and get everything mounted to that rack! After all, what's the point of having a rack if you still have to carry around cymbal stands?

And do I see you using traditional grip but with the stick backwards? Are you just doing that to get more volume?

i love those black and white pictures, it makes feel autumn is coming :) and to the set - nice, give us some specs, do i see right, that 2 of the toms are equal size?

Yeah, I want specs too... looks like you have 8-8-10-10-12-14 inch toms, am I right?
Beautiful set!

pretty...........need more pics *drool* and specs......congrats on the kit, i cant imagine how expensive it was though....wow

Nice set-up and K's. Tell your mate Charlie he is a good photographer.

Back