Is Dennis Chambers ill?

Wow, now that's an offer I can't refuse :)

Coincidentally, I'm entering a period when I'll be travelling into NA again after many years avoiding long haul. Mainly Philly, New York, Houston & Toronto. although there may be other excursions. I may have the opportunity to bolt on weekends to these trips, so I'm hoping to drop in on a few forum luminaries. No west coast plans thus far, but you never know.

Will be in LA for 2 weeks or so Jan 5th onwards. Otherwise DC isnt too far from NY.

If you're ever anywhere near Phoenix please call on me. I'll provide lodging and drive you to the Grand Canyon, never been myself but I have been wanting to for some good company...

...Thread Saturn'd...
Thanks for the offer!!! Unlikely I'll make it to Pheonix, but if I do, I'll be looking up Joe too :)

Will be in LA for 2 weeks or so Jan 5th onwards. Otherwise DC isnt too far from NY.
Yes, DC is within reach. All depends on the fixed schedule. Pretty sure my first trip out will be either Toronto or Philly. If it's Philly, then I might bother Larry & take a hike to DC. Maybe hub out of JFK & hassle Jeff too. I'm certainly doing the New York Chemical show next year, & that means camping out on Manhattan for a few days.

TBH, I've been trying to avoid multiple transatlantic jaunts, but I've just taken on a new project that requires launching in NA. Might as well make it some fun for me while I'm there eh!

Wow, now that's an offer I can't refuse :)

Coincidentally, I'm entering a period when I'll be travelling into NA again after many years avoiding long haul. Mainly Philly, New York, Houston & Toronto. although there may be other excursions. I may have the opportunity to bolt on weekends to these trips, so I'm hoping to drop in on a few forum luminaries. No west coast plans thus far, but you never know.

Wait, what? You're coming to the States? Oh Andy you must keep me apprised of your itinerary. For real, if there's any assistance I can offer, anything at all...your wish is my command.

Wow! guys, thanks for sharing!...I have been looking around for any tidbit of info on his health, since I became aware of what had happened back in July.
Like many of you, he has inspired me so much over the years. So, I was both taken aback and saddened, when I heard he was ill. So great to hear from DC....

Glad to see Dennis is feeling better, looking forward to his future projects and tours down the road.

Looks like he's got the drums set up in his house, nice kit.

Back