KIS's kit escaped, just!

Hah! Here in Norway, we have temperatures as low as -35 C. The lock on our door is white with frost. Good that your drums made it though.

Same in Canada...

I remember last winter, on more than one occasion it hit below -40 C. That sucked.

I'm glad your gear wasn't damaged Andy! Hope the cleanup goes smoothly!

-Jonathan

Hi, my name is Steel, and I live in southern Maryland, where six inches of snow is excuse enough to close schools. Last year we had a pretty good snowfall though, about a foot, maybe more. Great fun, I love snow.

Glad to hear your drums are okay, KIS. Some deity surely must be on your side.

up here in canada we have a unwritten rule where i work. if it hits -50 C weather by straight temp or windchill and the work trucks wont start even with the block heater plugged in then its a "back to bed" day and we don't work. anything else is fair game. yes our boss expects us to work in -49 C and we do.... shoot me.

up here in canada we have a unwritten rule where i work. if it hits -50 C weather by straight temp or windchill and the work trucks wont start even with the block heater plugged in then its a "back to bed" day and we don't work. anything else is fair game. yes our boss expects us to work in -49 C and we do.... shoot me.
Holy crap! -49, I guess that means no taking a leak outside, unless you're real fast about it!

your garage is so cool. is it a miniature version of the house? gotta look up the black mountains and see this "neighborhood". must be very pretty.

Back