Beaing Edge Drum Kit

walkera1962

Check this little bit of sweetness! Bearing edge Drums and only from awdrums.com
Any one can buy a Gretsch, Pearl, DW and so on but these babies are custom ordered and the price will suprise you.

Attachments

• BE1.jpg
    BE1.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 668
  • BE3.jpg
    BE3.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 620
If I may ask, how much did those beautiful drums cost you?

They have a nice steam punk vibe going there. So classy.

I don't know. Sweet kit and beautiful, but I feel the look most limited to country, heartland rock sorta thing...

Most interesting...
I love the finish. It looks old and new at the same time.

The Black leg mounts on the floor toms just don't cut it.
I thought that they would grow on me but they are like black socks with a brown suit.

I tried to find them online and every thing led me to believe they are indeed out of business. Ditto the black tom leg mounts.

Wheres the OP? Gotta say that I thought of Fred Flintstone when I saw them, but I realized that Fred was a conga guy, I think. I hate those "claw" damn things on a snare drum if you shoot alot of rim shots, and I do, they will eat sticks thats an old design. You need to set that snare in a position with lanes in mind to play in. Not a fan of wooden rims but I'd like to know what woods were utilized and what thickness are the shell walls. Interesting looking drums love to hear them. Good luck to the OP! Doc

I would like details. Shell type, thickness, hardware etc. Please elaborate.

Sexy time! So...what did that kit right there cost? Surprise us!

So? How much? I think you'll find this drummer community less receptive to a quick "sales pitch and run" approach, than other forums. There is just too much competition out there, so engage us with details, please! :)

I use my Android phone most of the time, when visiting. Your web site isn't formatted correctly for the stock browser, so I skipped it.

Back