Has this drum set size ercord been broken?

What-EV-ER.

Too much emphasis on stuff, not what you can do with the stuff. You'll get old someday too lol.

The thing is, while it's cool I guess on some level, I think of it as a pathetic type cool. Sorry I'm a grump.

No disrespect to Chad at all, just the whole spectacle. I guess someone had to do it though. I'm gonna go practice some now before my gig on my normal sized drumset lol.

This is so ridiculous IMO. It's not a 'drumset' - that would be really one array of drums with one throne to handle it - but a mere conglomeration of drum elements. Also this one-time aspect: This thing was set up to break the world record, but what's the point? Is this someone's specific setup which evolved over the years? No. Is it a tour setup? No, just a one-time record thing. [scratching my head]

Well I don't wan't to disapoint Tamadrm, and my other fans on here. I think it looks like everyone involved had a great time. Works for me. :) If that was all set up on a Rock riser it would of been that much cooler. :)

The biggest single-throne kit around (as in playable completely from one position) is own by some reverend in Cali. (revM?) rocking 80 drums and 90 cymbals. And I thought 11 was big.....
11? That is just getting started man. :)

Back