Lots of zombies recently

PorkPieGuy

Platinum Member
It's gotten to where I read the date of the OP before saying anything. So many zombies making their ways out of the graves recently.

I don't mind; it's just something I've noticed recently.

A lot.

757753_l.jpg

I’ve noticed this too. My favorite is when we are adamant about the OP doing this or that and the tread was so yesterday, power toms were in style!

The old dilemma - start a new thread, or use the search and bump a similar topic.
Some people don't like either option.

The old dilemma - start a new thread, or use the search and bump a similar topic.
Some people don't like either option.

It certainly depends on the topic. If there's some meaningful development on the topic of an old thread maybe. If you're chiming in on a "what should I buy" post from 8 years ago, not so much. As to the former I would probably start a new thread and link to the old one for context.

Then i guess those are people who actually follow the rules by first searching if there is allready a thread about the topic, since the forum rules say..:

"..please use the search function before starting a new one.."

Problem is that when everyone would actually follow this rule, the forum would be 100% dead, since literally everything has been discussed allready 20 times..

That being said, please let that fact never stop anyone from posting again a band drama, important personal issues or anything related to that, since this is the internet and we are all here to help..lol..

I like the "What kit should I buy?" from 2007, and the person never said what kit they actually bought...if any.

All kidding aside, I like to see how thread evolve in regards to new products. For example, a zombie thread in 10 years may be interesting to read real-world reviews of that Mapex Black Panther Design Lab tom mount or the longevity/durability of that Yamaha super-lightweight hardware.

...or the longevity/durability of that Yamaha super-lightweight hardware.

You mean "geezer gear"? (Apparently it's a big hit with guys my age so that's what salespeople are calling it.)

You mean "geezer gear"? (Apparently it's a big hit with guys my age so that's what salespeople are calling it.)

"Geezer gear?" Yikes. That's horrible.

I guess I'll have to start using my over-sized Ludwig boom stand on the road now so that I can keep my street cred (the one holding the ride cymbal).

41941939_10217818814122617_8655442098918522880_n.jpg

Back