Check my gear bitchez :)

glam4eva

Hey guys, just wanted to post a quick pic about my set-up. Been playing drums for as long as I can remember, I love it. Thanks.

Attachments

• B-ry.jpg
    B-ry.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 712
Now we have to see the Youtube clip that goes with this picture (go on, you know you want to)...

From the look of the XS cymbals, it looks like it's fairly recent. Costume party, perhaps? Nobody of the right age is going to admit to having done that. Ever ;)

Admit to what Bo? Playing drums in a glam band & being surrounded by adoring chicks just waiting to grab some action after the show? Oh man, bring it on baby!!!!!!!!!

You keep dreaming. You know the real story - you're toiling away striking your gear after the show in sweat and the girls don't wanna deal with that reality ;)

You keep dreaming. You know the real story - you're toiling away striking your gear after the show in sweat and the girls don't wanna deal with that reality ;)
Dammit! Why did you have to burst my bubble! I guess our toiling & general after gig perspiration drives them into the arms of the singer too, as they prop up the bar soaking up the chick praise. Why do I play drums again?

Dammit! Why did you have to burst my bubble! I guess our toiling & general after gig perspiration drives them into the arms of the singer too, as they prop up the bar soaking up the chick praise. Why do I play drums again?

That's why they're called front men, all front, no substance. If the girls though about it, they'd go for the drummer. All that limb coordination can only be a help where it counts...

That's why they're called front men, all front, no substance. If the girls though about it, they'd go for the drummer. All that limb coordination can only be a help where it counts...
Now there's a drummers pickup line : )

So where is the picture of the gear. All I see is a photo of a group from before disco. And we all know how that went over. Nothing I ike better than a man in makeup. Smooch smooch. Are you Justin Beibers drummer?

Flashback to the 80's . I generally looked for any free food and drinks rather than any hopes of babedom. Needed the carbs and fluids. I think "chicks" dig drummers but just don't see us as "stable"-probably for good reasons. They think we are all like Keith Moon, Tommy Lee etc, etc,etc Dang, its like an infliction-drumisms. Drumisms-that irrestible desire to tap and beat on everything, sudden outburst of energetic air drums, an infatuattion with drums, an infatuation with great drummers, etc. etc etc. It's incurable.

I think the above photo is either:

(a) Photo-shopped
(b) staged as an elaborate photo
(c) actually taken during a live performace somewhere, but probably in the Pacific Rim.

I pride myself on being makeup free. Cool photo though but what drums??

Back