New cymbals endorsement for me.....MEINL !!!!!!

Congrats!

Meinl is the hottest and most innovative cymbal brand right now and you could not have made a better choice.

jorn

and who wouldn't want to be in company with Benny Greb or mike Johnston -)

Great news!

im green with envy!

Welcome to the family. I am actually celebrating my 25th year with Meinl this year. I am their longest US endorser too. So congrats, your gonna be really happy. They make great cymbals and their great people. Its not easy to get a Meinl endorsement either so you just be doing something right. Congrats.

Joe

congrats,Meinl makes terrific stuff IMO,and are finally becoming a presence here in the U.S.

Like you I like the Soundcaster and Byzance lines especially,and I thought the Amun line was one of the best inexpensive cymbal line out there.

Hope you are with them a long time.

Wow and now where you live? where have u been near Napoli exactly?

I lived in Bagnoli near the Italsider Steel Works (I think that was the name) and later moved
to Licola. I played in a rock band that played mostly near Licola and Lago di Patria for NATO
troops off duty.
For fun we used to go to a dead end street that ended in a tunnel that was mostly
sealed off with large stone blocks. We would enter the tunnel and walk a long way and come
out at the top of "Baia di Trentaremi". We would climb down the hill and spend time on that
beach as much as we could. When the tide came in we played in the Roman Baths carved
into the hillside. It was a blast and the most we ever saw in 2 years was 2 other people there. I looked online and think it is commercial now. There was a fence at the top of the hill by the tunnel exit.

There was a piano/drum duo that played at the AFSOUTH bass that was very popular
called "Italo and Erasmo".

I live in the midwest US now.

Ciao!

Nice one, well done! You must be over the moon, your hard work has payed off!
Nice to see people on here doing so well.

Congrats man! If I didn't have a full set of Zildjians, I would definitely go Meinl. Love their Byzance cymbals.

Welcome to the family. I am actually celebrating my 25th year with Meinl this year. I am their longest US endorser too. So congrats, your gonna be really happy. They make great cymbals and their great people. Its not easy to get a Meinl endorsement either so you just be doing something right. Congrats.

Joe

Joe-25 years-WOW! i know that Meinl have been around for 60 years-they made cymbals for Billy Cobham,Bill Berry...also a lot of metal drummers have used Meinl since 20 and more years a go.It's amazing to be part of this.Thx for the welcome!

congrats,Meinl makes terrific stuff IMO,and are finally becoming a presence here in the U.S.

Like you I like the Soundcaster and Byzance lines especially,and I thought the Amun line was one of the best inexpensive cymbal line out there.

Hope you are with them a long time.

Thank you---i hope too!
And yes they have so amazing lines for all pockets...Mb8,Classic even Mb10, but they'r totally pro pies

Congratulations Mirkko!

I am almost done phasing out all my old cheap cymbals to Meinl, so jealous of the endorsement. I've got the same Soundcaster 17" Crash in fact, its a brilliant cymbal. Its obvious you really believe in the company and deserve it, all the best for the future :)

Back