Stick holder Recommendations

I used a Promark and loved it. Could clamp it anywhere. Only drawback was I had the one with the rubber caps on the bottom, and occasionally one would vibrate off so the stick would fall out. Didn't happen very often though.

Can you guys recommend a decent stick holder.. I have been looking at the Promark one.

I have a bunch of the Promark holders that holds two pairs of sticks each. I highly recommend them. Depending where you buy them, they're about $15 USD each.

Dennis

i have a couple of these vater ones, they work great
and can double as a cowbell in a pinch :D

Vater-Stick-Holder---web.jpg

I couldn't stand to pay 25 bucks at my local store for a stick holder, so I took a pop bottle, cut the top off with a razor blade, and then duck taped it on a 45 degree angle to half of an old cymbal stand I had laying around. If you use lots of duct tape, it not only holds well, but blends the bottle nicely into the chrome stand. Now I'm thinking about adding an old GPS car mount to the top by using the hole for the cymbal arm, so that the stand will also hold my metronome/iPod.

Well my favourite stick holder would be my two hands, but I don't think that's what you're looking for...

Back