pretty dumb question

Me neither, nevermind. Keep it pretty dumb, please do not delete it!

Thank you! This just made my day...

BTW, I think Hedon was just gonna ask what time time this place is open on Sundays.

While I m on the subject, does anyone want to shave my mom's cat?

I've never been dissected this way before. Abe, are you a latent shrink?

Possible original questions;

Why are drums round?
Does Drummerworld concentrate too much on drums?
Are congas used for death metal?
Are Istanbul cymbals owned by Steamer Industries?
Does Polly ever put the kettle on?
Does Average underrate or overrate himself?
Should Bernhard send Thaard to Bankok?
Does Matt like gloss finishes?
Was Bermuda ever square?

& the list goes on............

I've never been dissected this way before. Abe, are you a latent shrink?

Possible original questions; & the list goes on............

Why are drums round?
I would like Larry to take this.

Does Drummerworld concentrate too much on drums?
It doesnt. It concentrates on Jazz

Are congas used for death metal?
No but Bongos are. @ 400 Bongos Per Mambo

Are Istanbul cymbals owned by Steamer Industries?
Thats 'Stanbul. Gruntesdad going to getcha if you dont watch your spelling.

Does Polly ever put the kettle on?
Polly's got a Caffine thing, I know that.

Does Average underrate or overrate himself?
He could go either way on this one...

Should Bernhard send Thaard to Bankok?
Never! Thaard will be King of Norway soon.

Does Matt like gloss finishes?
Does it matter?

Was Bermuda ever square?
Bermuda was always too hip to b aquare

Last edited:
Is Tommycanuhearme ever going to confess he's addicted to milk, and tries to make other people not drink it, so he can have more for himself?

Is Tommycanuhearme ever going to confess he's addicted to milk, and tries to make other people not drink it, so he can have more for himself?

The lights are on, and the cows are home
but your dairys is not your own
the heifer sweats, the udders shake
another gallon is what it takes

You can’t swig, you can’t glug
there’s no doubt, you love the whole jug
your throat is tight, you can’t breathe
another sip is all you need

Whoa, you like to think that you’re immune to the stuff, oh Yeah
it’s closer to Soya, but you can’t get enough,
you know you’re gonna have to face it, you’re addicted to Milk

Gonna have to face it your addicted to Milk,
Gonna have to face it your addicted to Milk

The lights are on, and the cows are home
but your dairys is not your own
the heifer sweats, the udders shake
another gallon is what it takes

You can’t swig, you can’t glug
there’s no doubt, you love the whole jug
your throat is tight, you can’t breathe
another sip is all you need

Whoa, you like to think that you’re immune to the stuff, oh Yeah
it’s closer to Soya, but you can’t get enough,
you know you’re gonna have to face it, you’re addicted to Milk

Gonna have to face it your addicted to Milk

Hahaha, superb Abe. I'll get the boys on that version straight away!

I never noticed this thread. It made my night! If I had another hissy fit and walked out again it wouldn't matter because I can see the forum is in safe hands :)

Hedon, I tried Google Chrome but I found it didn't work well with forums, including this one. So it's back to Firefox.

Andy, Abe's right, Polly does put the kettle on. Normally five coffees and one tea each working day, followed by a few teas in the evening.

This begs the question - why isn't there a furore about heavy coffee drinkers gaining an unfair advantage in the workplace over those who don't drink coffee? The edge gained by the use of caffeine as a performance-enhancing drug could mean the difference between winning that promotion - or not. Is this because work is less important than sport?

Anyway, I'm coming clean. I can't live with this dirty secret any more ...

I'm a cheater. There, I said it.

I'd be nothing without caffeine. I know I've done wrong and I'm prepared to accept the umpire's decision and I'll take the consequences of my actions on the chin.

keep it simple said:
Why are drums round?

t_mm50.jpg

square-drums-460-100-460-70.jpg

sds5_1.jpg

Drums are round because they are the first instrument. Drums are an homage to the sacred tradition of life, a gift of the sound of a beating heart meant for the Gods to hear and bestow bountiful harvests and sucessful hunting. Life is omnipresent, it has no beginning and no end, as reflected in the drums round shape.

If ya can't dazzle em with your brilliance, baffle em with your BS, that's what my Daddy taught me.

If you and a friend are going to a particular destination 5 miles away, and there's only 1 bike between the 2 of you, and you take turns walking and riding the bike, will you get to the destination in the same amount of time, quicker or slower, if you both just walked?

The rules are this:

Whoever starts riding the bike will leave the bike after going ahead 1 mile, drop the bike and walk until the other gets to the bike, and rides the bike past them for a mile, then leaves the bike for the other to ride, and they'll walk again....and so forth.

Discuss...

Whoever rode the bike first would get there faster, then have to wait for the loser friend.

Very well, Larry. Your spiritual level has improved a lot, from time to time.

Drums are round because they are the first instrument. Drums are an homage to the sacred tradition of life, a gift of the sound of a beating heart meant for the Gods to hear and bestow bountiful harvests and sucessful hunting. Life is omnipresent, it has no beginning and no end, as reflected in the drums round shape.

If ya can't dazzle em with your brilliance, baffle em with your BS, that's what my Daddy taught me.

Whoever rode the bike first would get there faster, then have to wait for the loser friend.

Nah, Larry. Each person can only ride the bike for a mile before getting off the bike, lay it down and continue by walking. Then the person that was walking before, walks to the bike, picks it up and rides it until they pass the other person who is walking, and rides it for another mile past the person walking, then stops, gets off the bike, lays it down. Then that person walks again, and so forth...

The question was/is...Do the 2 of them complete the 5 mile journey quicker, slower, or the same, by using this method?

There IS an answer to this, btw.

The question was/is...Do the 2 of them complete the 5 mile journey quicker, slower, or the same, by using this method?
There IS an answer to this, btw.

Oh snap, my bad. Thought it was ..nevermind
So I retract my previous attempt and submit a new one. It would take a little longer for the both of them to arrive by exactly the amount of time it takes to get on and off the bike by both people however many times they end up doing it.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Back