Looking For Yamaha Super Rack Parts

RedRaider

I am in search of some of the old Super Rack Clamps. I have 3 rack pipes with no clamps. If anyone has any or knows someone that does, please let me know!!

Thanks

Thank you for your input. I have actually called them before and they still have all the Super Rack parts listed but have not carried any of it for a few years.

Hrmmm. Sorry then.. that's really the only place I found any meaningful result for.

The only other possible alternative I can think of, might be to find a way to increase the diameter of your rack tubing where you want a multi-clamp by 1/4 inch, then use a Gibraltar-style multiclamp on it. One way to achieve this might be to bolt a 1 1/2" piece of tubing on top of your 1 1/4" tube where needed.

If still needed ive got tones of those memory locks and quite a bit of every clamp from that rack system even the name plate clip for sale. ive got six 180 8 right agle and 3 of the double 180 accessory clamps =-) make me an offer . its all in great shape and i know this stuff is hard to find so make a reasonable offer. live in CA see u

I have tracked down all of the clamps that I need by using craigslist, ebay etc but I wouldn't mind grabbing yours as back-ups! How much do you want for all of it?

Thanks for your response!

Back