Heavy Duty Drum Throne

Chemical

Hey guys I really need a new drum throne because I was too heavy for my last one. I weigh in at about 273lb and I really need something that can withstand my weight.
It's a rather embarrassing situation, but I really can't stand using a folding chair...

I'm 'super-love' sized (252) and use a Pearl 'Roadster' throne. I think it could hold a lot more as well. My only complaint is that the seat is very hard and not entirely to my liking. I prefer something softer.

Hey guys I really need a new drum throne because I was too heavy for my last one. I weigh in at about 273lb and I really need something that can withstand my weight.
It's a rather embarrassing situation, but I really can't stand using a folding chair...

As a fellow, but downwardly-aspiring, member of the beefy guys' society, I'll assure you that you could hit the DW 9000 series with an atom bomb, sit nine elephants on it and run over it with a truck and it'd be fine.

Some people probably don't dig the cushion. It's the first throne I really liked. I liked it so much I actually bought. a second.

Back