Paul Simon and Sting

rdb

Anyone know who will be drumming on this upcoming Paul Simon & Sting (on stage together) tour? We gonna get Gadd and Colaiuta?

Did anyone here attend any of these shows yet? Who is playing drums? I can't find any listings of the bands.

Vinnie is playing with Sting. Not sure who is on drums for Paul Simon. I know that both bands play together at some point too.

I saw that Vinnie is with Sting per usual, and that alone would be reason enough to go to the show. Haven't heard anything about Paul Simon. I have been following Gadd, and he's made no mention of it, so it seems unlikely that it's Gadd. Still, I'm sure it'll be a great tour.

Gadd is not on the tour, his schedule was on his twitter, he is out on tour with Eric Clapton in Japan.

Last edited:
I saw that Vinnie is with Sting per usual, and that alone would be reason enough to go to the show. Haven't heard anything about Paul Simon. I have been following Gadd, and he's made no mention of it, so it seems unlikely that it's Gadd. Still, I'm sure it'll be a great tour.

Gadd is not on the tour, his schedule was on his twitter, he is out on tour with Eric Clapton in Japan.

I thought he was touring with James Taylor? Have either of you heard?

James is touring with an "all-star" band so I assumed Gadd would be on drums. I thought I heard that somewhere too but I can't remember where.

I thought he was touring with James Taylor? Have either of you heard?

James is touring with an "all-star" band so I assumed Gadd would be on drums. I thought I heard that somewhere too but I can't remember where.

I believe that one starts after these Clapton shows in Japan.

I attended this show last night and it was tremendous. We had a blast. For those asking about the drummers, it was Vinnie Colaiuta and Jim Oblon. The combined bands had to total over 15 members. All the musicians were excellent. Vinnie and Oblon (whom I had never heard of before) were both inspiring.

If you are a fan of both artists, I cannot recommend strongly enough that you find some tickets and go!

I attended this show last night and it was tremendous. We had a blast. For those asking about the drummers, it was Vinnie Colaiuta and Jim Oblon. The combined bands had to total over 15 members. All the musicians were excellent. Vinnie and Oblon (whom I had never heard of before) were both inspiring.

If you are a fan of both artists, I cannot recommend strongly enough that you find some tickets and go!

I saw this show at the Forum in Los Angeles a couple weeks ago, and agree 100% with 8Mile. I've seen Vinnie with Sting several times before, but had never seen Paul Simon, or Oblon on drums. Very inspiring show indeed!

Back