Bleaching black mesh heads

hemiboy

I can afford a new set of white mesh heads but here is my situation I need very quiet ones that come in sizes for full size shells . And yes, there are different volumes and tones that come from meshes. All mesh heads are not created equal. I have owned Roland which are for smaller e kits and are loud, expensive, and bouncy. Long story short the quietest meshes I have owned are black 682 drum mesh heads. I have owned or played Harts, Billy blast,pintech reactions, remo silentechs which are loud and have read the reviews in digital drummer and the quietest meshes are my black 682 drums and in the Uk there is Z ed 3 ply which are super expensive to import with shipping and import taxes and duties. So I would like to know if black mesh could be safely bleached white? If. I wanted black meshes O would just keep these. So if bleaching isn't an option , I will pay up for the Z ed triple plys and be done!

Try Remo silent stroke there white and quiet as it gets there a single ply but much better then the pearls.

Pintech Reaction Series heads come in black or white, are available in every size between 8″ and 26″. I've been using them on my acoustic kit with triggers and they feel amazing and are extremely quiet.

Back