What do I have?

Hey guys, I've been sick for the past few days and I was wondering if you happen to know what kind of sickness I have. I know it's no diagnosis from the doctor but I'd like a general idea.

I have been sick for about 6 days. And it seems to be getting worse. I feel warmer than normal, I feel super tired, I just start feeling nauseous out of the blue, and whenever I swallow, I feel like I'm going to throw up. The only two things that I think it could be is a good ol' flu (But I had a nose vaccine?), or possibly drinking spoiled milk. I drink milk a LOT and yesterday, I found a few cartons that had Jan. 24th as the expiration date. Any ideas? Help please!

It would also be great if you could recommend me some medicine I could take to help me. Thanks guys!

Are you serious? If you think drummers can help with this you need to see a psychiatrist. Go see a doctor you dope.

I'm off to the bicycle shop to see my accountant.

Wow. Eliminate dairy altogether and you will miraculously feel better in a few days. Serious. Drink tons of water, buy a juicer machine and make juices. Take nutritional supplements. Eliminate dead animals and fish from your diet. Get outside, walk, jog, run. No need to join a gym to be healthy. Eliminate all vaccines, flu shots, etc. They're full of mercury, chemicals, and they don't work. That should get you started. You'll thank me later :)

if you die and your last human contact was on this forum then this topic will officially be legendary
p.s. go see a doctor

No worries! Drx. Feelgood will give you an injection...

Wow. Eliminate dairy altogether and you will miraculously feel better in a few days. Serious. Drink tons of water, buy a juicer machine and make juices. Take nutritional supplements. Eliminate dead animals and fish from your diet. Get outside, walk, jog, run. No need to join a gym to be healthy. Eliminate all vaccines, flu shots, etc. They're full of mercury, chemicals, and they don't work. That should get you started. You'll thank me later :)

Thank you for speaking the truth,sir.

Eliminate all vaccines? Well you really are misguided there. Vaccines do work and that's why Smallpox has been entirely eradicated. Measles is making a comeback as a direct result of vaccination phobia (based on a falsified study) and there is a huge body of scientific evidence that vaccinations do work. As do many drugs. This is why we have correlational studies, double-blind drug studies and longitudinal studies clearly demonstrating that medicines and vaccinations work.

There are medicines that don't. There are vaccinations that have issues and side effects but to say that no vaccine works is at best misinformed and at worst, frankly dangerous.

Here's one example of a real vaccine scare that has done real harm:
Wikipedia said:
The MMR vaccine controversy was a case of scientific misconduct which triggered a health scare. It followed the publication in 1998 of a paper in the medical journal The Lancet which presented apparent evidence that autism spectrum disorders could be caused by the MMR vaccine, an immunization against measles, mumps and rubella.[1]
Investigations by Sunday Times journalist Brian Deer revealed that the lead author of the article, Andrew Wakefield, had multiple undeclared conflicts of interest,[2][3] had manipulated evidence,[4] and had broken other ethical codes. The Lancet paper was partially retracted in 2004 and fully retracted in 2010, and Wakefield was found guilty by the General Medical Council of serious professional misconduct in May 2010 and was struck off the Medical Register, meaning he could no longer practice as a doctor.[5] The research was declared fraudulent in 2011 by the BMJ.[6] The scientific consensus is that no evidence links the vaccine to the development of autism, and that the vaccine's benefits greatly outweigh its risks.

The result?

Wikipedia said:
The claims in Wakefield's 1998 The Lancet article were widely reported;[13] vaccination rates in the UK and Ireland dropped sharply,[14] which in turn led to greatly increased incidence of measles and mumps, resulting in deaths and severe and permanent injuries.[15] Physicians, medical journals, and editors[16][17][18][19][20] have made statements tying Wakefield's fraudulent actions to various epidemics and deaths.[21][22]

As for improving the diet by moderating the intake of meat and eliminating processed food, I would largely agree. Diet and exercise are very important with regards to overall health but this anti-vaccination rhetoric is utter balderdash.

On a related note, my van recently started going drakka bugga drakka bugga cheech a bugga drakka bugga. What's wrong with it?

On a related note, my van recently started going drakka bugga drakka bugga cheech a bugga drakka bugga. What's wrong with it?

Brake drum issue.

Thank you, I'm here all week. Try the wheatgrass.

Mine? Tamburo but not the exciting kind...

Sorry, I meant the OP since he may very well be checking out, but I'll take yours if you're not feeling well.

P.S. I only play custom built steam staved bent double hooped chrome brazillian walnut
laquered wrapped shells with a sparkle finish.

I suppose it's only a matter of time before we have organic timber. It's got to sound better without all those impurities.

Do you think he went to the doctor? It sounds like he has bubonic plague.

Do you think he went to the doctor? It sounds like he has bubonic plague.

Mitch was last logged in 8 hours after the OP, and there were already about 17 replies.

So ... the mystery is why he didn't reply ...

1. To make us think he'd snuffed it :)
2. He forgot about the thread
3. He logged in but was immediately overcome by another wave of nausea and couldn't go on
4. His PC caught his virus and crashed before he could reply
5. He's laying low because he's embarrassed about asking drummers about medicine ....

Back