The Rollings Stones is rediculouss

Haha what is this!? I have never heard of these StS videos before.

It is indeed excellent drumming. Watts is a beast.

I watched that video about five times...

Out of all of the other StS videos I watched following this one, it is without a doubt the best in my opinion.

Hmmm...Nice title...seems...familiar?

Nah man, just kidding. I was never really into the stones too much, but this performance is stupendous!

-MA

I saw FOUR signs hanging on the freezer doors about the waffle shortage yesterday at the grocery store.
I was expecting to go outside and see people running around in the streets screaming, riots breaking out, fires burning, children crying, helicopters.....total mayhem....but all was quiet. Life goes on........even without waffles...lol Together we CAN get through this crisis.

A man riding his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required to reach The bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind."

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand our wives; I want to know how she feels inside, what shes thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothings wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

Back