Steve Gadd with Bon Jovi and Thomas Lang with Kelly Clarkson

haroldo_psf

I've read in Wikepedia and multiple other bios online that Steve Gadd has played with Bon Jove, and Thomas Lang with Kelly Clarkson.

I can't find, for the life of me, what songs, records or shows or anything. Does anyone know where I can find that info?

Gadd with Bon Jovi? Never heard that one.

Some times with studio drummers it can be hard to track down exactly what they did.
Stuff gets released uncredited, or a drummer does something as a "ghost drummer" and it only comes out years later that so-and-so really played such and such track. (see this thread).

And on occasions, so-and-so might record with an artist, but the tracks are never used.

For example, when Joey Krammer was in the hospital, Aerosmith recorded an entire album with a studio drummer (Steve Ferone?), but all those recordings were scrapped and re-recorded with Joey when he got out of the hospital. Steely Dan was known for recording songs with multiple different drummers and then hand picking whatever they felt was best.

If you google 'steve gadd bon jovi" you will see. It's even on Gadd's own myspace page.

Well, I never said it wasn't possible.

Who knows though. In addition to his own band and solo albums, Jon has appeared on numerous holiday, tribute and charity recordings, and who knows what studio guys were used on such tracks. And occasionally, Bon Jovi helps other bands out with producing or whatever, so it could be they worked together on something that wasn't even released under the Jon Bon Jovi name.

Now, Thomas Lang and Kelly Clarkson, there is a head scratcher!

......+ John Tempesta with Culture Club, Ian Paice with Velvet Revolver.

Stave Gadd and Bon Jovi? Who'd a thunk it! What's next - Mike Portnoy with AC/DC, Phil Rudd with Rush, Manu Katche with Iron Maiden?

I've read in Wikepedia and multiple other bios online that Steve Gadd has played with Bon Jove, and Thomas Lang with Kelly Clarkson.

I can't find, for the life of me, what songs, records or shows or anything. Does anyone know where I can find that info?

Could be they don"t want us to know...

Steve Gadd and Thomas Lang albeit two of the best at what they do,don't pay the bills on rep alone.You pay...they play.Once you start refusing work the phone will stop ringing either because its been disconnected for lack of payment or,they now call somebody else.

Steve B

Back