Drummerworld app?!

I could definitely drop a few bones on that app, if it existed, *fingers crossed*.

I do Android development... what would you like to see in an app?

There are lots of apps that read forums, like TapTalk. Unless there's something specific to the site that's not related to the forum, then TapTalk is a good choice.

I do Android development... what would you like to see in an app?

There are lots of apps that read forums, like TapTalk. Unless there's something specific to the site that's not related to the forum, then TapTalk is a good choice.

Has anyone discussed with the board owner to see if tapatalk can be enabled for the board? I use it for many boards and love it. Even if it was a one-off app to view the forums that someone developed would be helpful.

Has anyone discussed with the board owner to see if tapatalk can be enabled for the board? I use it for many boards and love it. Even if it was a one-off app to view the forums that someone developed would be helpful.

I believe the forum owner needs to register with TapTalk. Since this forum is a vBulletin forum, it's supported, an account needs to be created.

There is a free option to sign up: http://www.tapatalk.com/pricing.php

A one-off app just for DrummerWorld's forum isn't an option (for me anyway). A forum app with decent features would take a lot of design and development time, and I'd basically be re-inventing the wheel. Not worth it when there are other really good products out there with great support (something I couldn't offer to the extent TapTalk has).

Another alternative is to activate the RSS feeds on this forum, and then browse with an RSS reader app.

I'd like to read this forum via Tapatalk, too. IDK why it's not listed there, it looks easy to me. If I have understood correctly, it's a free registration using their plug-in. What our mods have to say about this 'issue'? ;)

Back