DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Pedals

Pedals Discuss Pedals

Old 12-17-2011, 05:25 PM

Default Bought Myself An Early Christmas Present

Although it's the time of season to be thinking of others, I came across a deal on Kijiji I just couldn't pass up.

I had been looking for a new set of double kicks, but wasn't going to waste any money on anything less than exceptional. While trolling Kijiji I came across a guy selling Tama Speed Cobras in what looked to be basically mint condition, for $280.

I immediately emailed him, as this was the first pair of Speed Cobras that had ever been posted on the Kijiji in my area (seriously I troll kijiji every day and have for the past 6+ months). I offered him $260, he accepted, and I just got back from picking them up.

I guess he had got them as a gift and mainly used single pedals, decided to sell them to someone who would put them to good use. These are by far the best condition pedals/anything Drum related I've ever purchased off Kijiji, like I mean these things look like he didn't even play them once.

I personally have size 14 feet and have never found a pedal (9000s, Axis Long Boards, Trick Pro, Etc) that fit my feet better. They're fast, smooth (even on a practice pad) and by far the best pedals I have ever used. The Cobra Coil is all but an additional feature to the many things that come with these pedals. I used to have Iron Cobras and found they were a bit heavy for my liking, they've completely removed the bulkyness from the Speed Cobras and I have nothing but good things to say! Do yourself a favor and check them out if you're in the market for new Double Kicks!
Old 12-17-2011, 05:32 PM
Gold Member

Default Re: Bought Myself An Early Christmas Present

Right on! Is that like Craigslist or something?

SC's are sweet. Great buy!

I've been buying myself Christmas presents the last few months. Now time to think of others. Put them babies to good use!
Old 12-17-2011, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDinSD View Post
Right on! Is that like Craigslist or something?

SC's are sweet. Great buy!

I've been buying myself Christmas presents the last few months. Now time to think of others. Put them babies to good use!
Haha yeah, Kijiji is much more popular here in Canada. Although I find the deals on craigslist are significantly better, as they don't know about kijiji and usually end up underselling (again, a rare find, but if you do it's usually an incredible deal).
Old 12-18-2011, 01:56 AM
Silver Member

Congrats to your new pedals~!!! Hope you enjoy them HAHA!! IMO SCs at that price is steal