DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Electronic Drums

Electronic Drums All about Electronic Drums

Old 07-17-2011, 04:01 PM

Default Alesis DM10 rim trigger problems with Roland PD-105 & PD-125

I have the Alesis DM10 studio kit, im trying to create a new custom recording kit using a mix of Alesis & Roland e-drums i have x1 roland PD-105 & x1 roland PD-125 mesh dual trigger drums & for some strange reason i cant seem to get the rim trigger working the way it should, I have played with the internal settings inside the Alesis DM10 and have tweaked the sensitivity and cross talk settings but the rim keeps triggering the main head trigger, i have set both triggers to piezo not switch and have tried different stereo cables, Now heres the wired thing if i plug in a mates PD-120 roland mesh head both triggers work just fine. I have also checked on the alesis compatibility PDF thru the official alesis website and it clearly says the roland PD-105 are supported. If anyone could shed some light on this matter it would be much appreciated as im at a stand still what to do to get the roland mesh PD-105 & PD-125 to work with the alesis DM10.

PS i have searched thru a lot of threads and can only find comments on the problem with no one resolving the problem that me and other people are having with the rim sound/trigger with the new roland mesh heads

PLEASE FELLOW E-DRUMMERS LETS SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS PROBLEM FOR THE MASSES....