DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Other Gear

Other Gear Discuss Hardware and all other equipment not covered in the other topics

Old 03-06-2011, 07:05 PM

Default DW Piccolo tom problem. NEED HELP!

so recently i picked up an 8",10",and 12" dw piccolo toms. i have a regular 5 piece dw drum set on a Gibraltar rack. at first i tried to set the piccolo toms up on the rack but everything is really tight, and cramped now. I've been searching for a stand for these fuckers for quite some time now, and haven't really come across anything. any suggestions on where to put these 3 fine drums?
Old 06-02-2011, 09:44 PM

Default Re: DW Piccolo tom problem. NEED HELP!

I recently bought the 8" piccolo tom and I love it. You have a few options for mounting your piccolo toms. One of the many reasons I love DW is the number of hardware accessories that allow you to make any configuration for drums, cymbals, or accessories. One way would be to buy the double tom stand from dw and then a single tom stand (easiest way but a little pricey). Or you could buy a double tom stand and using the accessory mount on it you could attach a dog bone, a rod, and a tom mount. I've discovered that by getting creating by using DW's accessories like the dog bone and other speciality mounts that I can attach and make pretty much anything I need to fit drums or whatever. I'm very familiar with DW hardware and ways to make creations like ur looking for so if you have any questions let me know.