DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Electronic Drums

Electronic Drums All about Electronic Drums

Old 04-17-2011, 11:50 PM

Default How much is this kit worth?

I'm thinking of selling my Roland TD-9. I got a real kit, so I really have no use for this one anymore. Here's some pictures.

Now, I added the ride and the stand it's connected to after (about $150), and I bought DW7000 double kicks for it. I can either keep those, and sell them separately and sell the kick that came with it, but whichever one will make the kit look good and give me the profit. The kit has never been traveled, and everything still works fine. It has over 100 different kits (sounds), etc. Midi In, line out, headphone out, all that good stuff.

Thanks.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:46 AM
Silver Member

Default Re: How much is this kit worth?

The brain looks like it took a beatin' and by the way its a td-6v not a td9. If you are not strapped for cash I would part it out on ebay.
You will make more that way than if you sold it as a package. Just a thought. good luck.
Where I live the market is flooded with ekits right now.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggo32 View Post
The brain looks like it took a beatin' and by the way its a td-6v not a td9. If you are not strapped for cash I would part it out on ebay.
You will make more that way than if you sold it as a package. Just a thought. good luck.
Whoops, my bad.

Yeah, I'm not sure where those came from. I actually just noticed them in the picture (flash, maybe?). I'll see how many bites I can get on Kijiji first, ebay is a hastle right now. I just need a base price.

Thanks.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggo32 View Post
I second that. As a kit it won't be worth much at all. But clean up some of the components if you can and you might get something. The stand (and its components) and possibly some of the cymbals would be worth more separately than the entire kit would be.