Need help finding a good electric kit. please.

hi, just so you know, I will get back to you in a couple of days with a list.

Im in canada so $3000. My apartment is on the ground floor and I have a 1 tb internal drive. But buying another cheap one is no problem.

Hey Check out the DTX 550 It will get you 1 TCS Snare Pad and a scaled down module, but with the Yamaha voices.

LA Music has them for 1800.00 Check them out online. IF you are in the GTA let me know, and I can hook you up with someone there to get you a nice deal.

By the way I have a DTX950 and it kicks ass. I have been an acoustic drummer for 30 years and someone finally came out with a kit that feels and sounds great. Once you try the TCS pads you'll want them for all padds for sure, but the DTX 550 will serve your purpose.

Hey Check out the DTX 550 It will get you 1 TCS Snare Pad and a scaled down module, but with the Yamaha voices.

LA Music has them for 1800.00 Check them out online. IF you are in the GTA let me know, and I can hook you up with someone there to get you a nice deal.

By the way I have a DTX950 and it kicks ass. I have been an acoustic drummer for 30 years and someone finally came out with a kit that feels and sounds great. Once you try the TCS pads you'll want them for all padds for sure, but the DTX 550 will serve your purpose.

Live near the GTA, tried the dtx950s over at steves music and I fell in love with those pads right away. theyre perfect, feel very close to my acoustic kit. but thats sadly out of my range.
ill go check out the 550s right now, thanks.

An alternative you might consider if you already hae a decent computer is using a vsti like addictive drums or superior drummer. The sounds in either of those programs blow the sounds in any module away

They will make my DTX3 even better....I have the snare pad, just waiting on some pennies to buy the rest.
IMHO....yamaha ekits blow away the Roland kits.

Back