DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Your Place > Your Gear

Your Gear Show your Gear - Pictures - Descriptions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-02-2010, 06:45 PM
fusssion
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Couple pics from our gig last weekend

Nothing great, but kinda cool!! :)
Attached Images
  
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-02-2010, 07:06 PM
keep it simple's Avatar
keep it simple keep it simple is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Herefordshire, UK.
Posts: 16,611
Default Re: Couple pics from our gig last weekend

That's what it's all about Jeff, a guy enjoying his playing. Love the second picture. I can just feel the fun oozing out of the picture. Stunning finish on those Luddies too.
__________________
This message is brought to you courtesy of Thinly Veiled Productions inc.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-02-2010, 07:09 PM
fusssion
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Couple pics from our gig last weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep it simple View Post
That's what it's all about Jeff, a guy enjoying his playing. Love the second picture. I can just feel the fun oozing out of the picture. Stunning finish on those Luddies too.
wow! Thank you sir!!

It was a fun gig, ...we'd never played there before and have been wanting to...so .....

The 2nd picture is me laughing at my keyboard player laughing at me trying to help out on background vocals for the Beatles, Birthday!! LOL

FINISH: Beleive it or not, ....is Dick Blick Art Supplies "Sparkle Brite!" Did the entire kit for under $100!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-02-2010, 07:15 PM
keep it simple's Avatar
keep it simple keep it simple is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Herefordshire, UK.
Posts: 16,611
Default Re: Couple pics from our gig last weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusssion View Post
wow! Thank you sir!!

It was a fun gig, ...we'd never played there before and have been wanting to...so .....

The 2nd picture is me laughing at my keyboard player laughing at me trying to help out on background vocals for the Beatles, Birthday!! LOL

FINISH: Beleive it or not, ....is Dick Blick Art Supplies "Sparkle Brite!" Did the entire kit for under $100!
Wow, you did one hell of a job with the wrap. I'm not usually a fan of wraps, but that finish is so warm, deep & glitzy, it's fantastic.
__________________
This message is brought to you courtesy of Thinly Veiled Productions inc.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Bram Bram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Holland
Posts: 420
Default Re: Couple pics from our gig last weekend

Do you sing in that microphone in that position?
How does that work??

Bram
__________________
My drumset
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-02-2010, 08:27 PM
fusssion
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Couple pics from our gig last weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
Do you sing in that microphone in that position?
How does that work??

Bram
I put it there so it's out of my way .....see attached pic,...NO LAUGHING!! :)
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-02-2010, 09:07 PM
keep it simple's Avatar
keep it simple keep it simple is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Herefordshire, UK.
Posts: 16,611
Default Re: Couple pics from our gig last weekend

I'm biting my lip on the mic placement, honest. Damn it, hahahaha. It's good to have the mic out of the way. Nothing worse than cussing the singer, only to learn that the mic's still switched on!
__________________
This message is brought to you courtesy of Thinly Veiled Productions inc.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-02-2010, 10:03 PM
eddiehimself's Avatar
eddiehimself eddiehimself is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Room 409
Posts: 2,565
Default Re: Couple pics from our gig last weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusssion View Post
I put it there so it's out of my way .....see attached pic,...NO LAUGHING!! :)
at the end of the day, it's better too look silly than be whacking mics with your stick all the time and inhibiting your playing. Y'know what i mean? At the end of the day, there is no point in doing gigs unless you have fun because let's face it, it's hardly worth just doing it for the money these days!
__________________
Underworked, underpaid and under-sexed...

EHs Music Facebook Page
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com