Pearl D2000 Throne

roboboticus

I really want to try out a Pearl D2000 throne, but none of the shops here in the Seattle area carry them. They can order them, but then I gotta commit to buying before trying, and it aint cheap. Any ideas?

Roc N Soc is cool...

im gonna get one. do u use the seat height adjustment thing often? i dont see why u would need to quickly adjust the seat height. i understand u want it at a certain height but right after u pull it out of the box u put it to the height u want and should probably never touch it again. i want one without that so that itd be less money.

Totally agree, unless you do drums and percusion or something else that might need a height adjustment.

Roc n Soc get lots of recommendations.

Davo

I really want to try out a Pearl D2000 throne, but none of the shops here in the Seattle area carry them. They can order them, but then I gotta commit to buying before trying, and it aint cheap. Any ideas?

The D2000 is a really good throne. I own one. Sturdy, very adjustable and has the option of two separate tops - tractor and round. Mine is the round variety. The only downside is that it's very, very heavy. If you need portability then this throne is not necessarily ideal, but it is a quality piece of equipment and very comfortable.

Back