DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Heads and Sticks

Heads and Sticks Discuss Heads and Sticks

Old 12-25-2008, 06:13 PM

Default Innovative Percussion

I have been a loyal Vic Firth user since I started playing drums about 12 years ago...I recently have had the chance to try out some various products from Innovative Percussion. I am an all around percussionist. I play drum set, mallets, & various percussion. I honestly have to say I was so impressed with Innovative percussion that i'd love to try out some more of their products! Has anyone tried any of there products?
Old 12-26-2008, 06:30 PM

Default Re: Innovative Percussion

This year at my highschool we got a new Percussion instructor, and he insisted we change from promark to innovative percussion. I thought they were actually much better marching stick wise(i play the tenors), and their marching snares were veerrrryyy amazing. Every pair of sticks we got were matched perfectly with the other one pitch wise. Do they make drumset sticks?
Old 12-27-2008, 05:26 AM

I agree with their marching products. I play tenors as well. I am a huge Tim Jackson fan! They carry his signature stick now! & yes they do carry drumset sticks. They also carry mallets, multi-percussion mallets/sticks, ect. I have noticed Vic Firth matching their products lately though...so I dont know.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:30 AM

my cousin works for steve weiss! so i get stuff off and he sends me random stuff from time to time and he gave me a stick bag full of innovative products their timapani mallets are really nice their marimba mallets are nice and they're marching sticks are good, i have some slightly smaller stick for set but they're very big but overall is that i like what ive tried,