My Yammies

I have a question that involves the cheapest part of your kit. The cable for the bass drum mic. Its hanging from a little loop that allows the reso head to ring. How did you attach that loop and what is it? Thanks for the help.

Thanks what you see is a suspension system that I made for my kick I now have my mic cable going thru a Air Vent as you can see from the pictures.

DSCN6048.jpg

DSCN6128.jpg

DSCN6251.jpg

DSCN7053.jpg

DSCN7058.jpg

DSCN7059.jpg

Thanks what you see is a suspension system that I made for my kick I now have my mic cable going thru a Air Vent as you can see from the pictures.

Wow! Thanks for the pics. That contraption looks super useful. I might have to take the time to construct one myself. Makes much more sense to me than a boom stand, especially with that heavy Shure mic. I have the same one. Good work.

Very nice drums, now let's see some Paiste specs and some Paiste pics!!!!

Wow I don't know how I have missed this up until now. I absolutely love EVERYTHING about this kit. My favorite finish from Yamaha and my favorite cymbals. Could it get any better? Sweeeeeet kit. now please... cymbal specs.

Thanks Guys!!!

All Paiste 2002
17" 18" 20" crash 22" power ride 15" sound edge 18" alpha china looking to get a 2002 china soon

Very, very nice.... Classy kit. The BCA's are very distinguished and the build is excellent. Thanks for sharing pictures of the kit and the mic system. Did you remove the tom holder from the bass drum? If so, what did you use as a badge or cover for the hole?

Very, very nice.... Classy kit. The BCA's are very distinguished and the build is excellent. Thanks for sharing pictures of the kit and the mic system. Did you remove the tom holder from the bass drum? If so, what did you use as a badge or cover for the hole?

Yes the bracket was removed and I made a custom plate for the kick drum more info sent in PM
Thanks Chris

Just a couple of pic's of the plates I'm having made also in the pic's is the nylon washer to use the stock bolts,nuts,lock washer.

DSCN7027.jpg

DSCN7025.jpg

DSCN6975.jpg

plate1_1.jpg

DSCN6987.jpg

Back