DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drummers

Drummers Topic Name = Drummer's Name. Use this forum to discuss the drummers profiled on DrummerWorld

Old 11-25-2007, 02:54 PM

Default Andy Burrows

He is the Razorlight drummer, and I think he's really awesome.
I met him at my drum shop drumming day thing, where you could buy meinl and ludwig products for cheap.
He was really nervous of playing in front of the 50 people there, which was suprising, as his band had headlined Reading and Leeds and supported the Who and Queen!! Also, he was trying out the Ludwig limited edition stainless steel kit, and i got a picture of it.
He was really good, he played parts of In The Morning and Fall to Pieces. His hand work was really impressive.
But the best thing was how nice a guy he was. He was really normal, having joined Razorlight not to long ago. He acted ordinary, and you wouldnt be able to tell he had written a hit like America (he wasn't cocky).

A really good drummer and a really nice guy (he even invited me up to play on that monster of a kit!!!)
Old 11-25-2007, 08:28 PM
Silver Member

Default Re: Andy Burrows

Yeah, all round good drummer and one of the best things is that he doesn't overplay and as you said writes a lot of their music.