zZounds . com...GRR!

PHIL2016

I'm really frustrated at Zounds.com right now.

I order a product 12/12/17, pay extra for second day air, which should have put it at my front door by end of day on 12/14/17...well, they send notification on 12/13/14 (which is today)that the item shipped on that day , which puts it being here 12/15/17...I feel taken advantage of, if I had known this, I would have chosen free ground shipping...grrrrrrrrr!

Sorry for the rant, had to release it somehow....

Call them and get a credit or refund for the 2nd day air cost. They have been easy to work with when I've had issues. Tis the season for slow packages but shipping lat is Zzounds fault.

Was it ordered before 10PM EST? If so discount should be available. They claim same day shipping when ordered before then.

I'm really frustrated at Zounds.com right now.

I order a product 12/12/17, pay extra for second day air, which should have put it at my front door by end of day on 12/14/17...well, they send notification on 12/13/14 (which is today)that the item shipped on that day , which puts it being here 12/15/17...I feel taken advantage of, if I had known this, I would have chosen free ground shipping...grrrrrrrrr!

Sorry for the rant, had to release it somehow....

Used to work for em.

They do state pretty explicitly that an order needs to be placed by a certain time to guarantee it goes out that day. If you did place it before then, they wont give you any hassles getting a full shipping refund. Or at least when I was there long ago.

Back