DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussion forum for all drum related topics. Use this forum to exchange ideas and information with your fellow drummers.

Old 11-16-2017, 11:46 PM

Default Live Global Webcast: "The Inside Track" Featuring Gregg Bissonette - Dec 6th at 3pm ET

Hi all,

I wanted to tell you about a Live global webcast presented by DrumGuru, "The Inside Track" Featuring Gregg Bissonette, on Wednesday, Dec. 6th 3:00 pm Eastern US Time.

It's a new endeavor for some partners and myself, and the first of what we hope will be an ongoing series. Our goal is to present a fresh approach to education, with the emphasis on practical information for working drummers told from the pro's perspective. Gregg will cover many subjects ranging from being a session drummer and what that entails, to auditioning for a major gig, to playing drums alongside Ringo. He'll answer questions live and of course play and demonstrate.

I hope you'll check it out! The first 50 subscribers receive a FREE pair of Gregg's Vic Firth sticks (US Only) $23 value.

Click here to register http://bit.ly/2A37uNd

Thanks!
John