DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussion forum for all drum related topics. Use this forum to exchange ideas and information with your fellow drummers.

Old 07-06-2017, 06:50 PM

Default Band mangement software

Some background:
I use CRM (contact relationship management) software in my non-music career to manage my schedule, calls, follow up calls, marketing, etc. I've created a 2nd database in my CRM for the band so I can follow up w/ venues, festivals, etc. in a timely manner and know when to send out info based on when planning committees begin their entertainment selections.

I play in and manage a 10-piece cover band. We gig anywhere 1-3 times per month. We're currently using a Google doc calendar to track everyone's availability and the gigs that we've confirmed and are tentative.

We use the Bandzoogle website to host our page and manage the web content and Reverbnation to help track confirmed gigs and use their widget w/ our social media.

I'm looking to replace the Google doc calendar with software because I need something easier to use for the rest of the members to input their availability and know when we have gigs coming up other than having to pull up the website or social media on their phones. Utilizing the CRM that I have for work to do this isn't financially feasible.

So, I'm starting my research now on the following and would appreciate any feedback you guys have on them or any other suggestions I should look into.
-Bandhelper.com
-ArtistGrowth.com
-TeamSnap.com (the manager of my hockey team actually uses this)
-Bandbook.com

Again, any input, pros vs. cons, etc. you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Gold Member

Default Re: Band mangement software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Bro View Post
Some background:
I use CRM (contact relationship management) software in my non-music career to manage my schedule, calls, follow up calls, marketing, etc. I've created a 2nd database in my CRM for the band so I can follow up w/ venues, festivals, etc. in a timely manner and know when to send out info based on when planning committees begin their entertainment selections.

I play in and manage a 10-piece cover band. We gig anywhere 1-3 times per month. We're currently using a Google doc calendar to track everyone's availability and the gigs that we've confirmed and are tentative.

We use the Bandzoogle website to host our page and manage the web content and Reverbnation to help track confirmed gigs and use their widget w/ our social media.

I'm looking to replace the Google doc calendar with software because I need something easier to use for the rest of the members to input their availability and know when we have gigs coming up other than having to pull up the website or social media on their phones. Utilizing the CRM that I have for work to do this isn't financially feasible.

So, I'm starting my research now on the following and would appreciate any feedback you guys have on them or any other suggestions I should look into.
-Bandhelper.com
-ArtistGrowth.com
-TeamSnap.com (the manager of my hockey team actually uses this)
-Bandbook.com

Again, any input, pros vs. cons, etc. you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Doodle poll is good.
Old 07-07-2017, 05:53 PM
Gold Member

Default Re: Band mangement software

We use wheresthegig and works well for us. Individuals can add blackout dates etc..