DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Off Topic Lounge

Off Topic Lounge All Discussions Not Related To Drumming

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-14-2014, 03:20 PM
Magenta's Avatar
Magenta Magenta is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Gwlad Cymru
Posts: 1,842
Default Tom cat?

She usually sleeps in the bass drum, but then again I don't usually leave my tom cases lying around. Bless!
Attached Images
 
__________________
Thinly veiled stiletto
Ladies & gentlemen, I've suffered for my art. Now it's your turn (Neil Innes)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-15-2014, 01:18 AM
toddmc's Avatar
toddmc toddmc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 1,118
Default Re: Tom cat?

I can see a Youtube clip with a million plus views in your future.
Well now I'm curious to see what type of cat her Madgesty owns (just seeing the paw gives nothing away)...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-15-2014, 05:29 AM
Michaelocalypse Michaelocalypse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 178
Default Re: Tom cat?

Cute. I keep my bags zipped up when empty for that same reason. Now they just sleep on top of a stack of drums.
__________________
Nope.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-15-2014, 07:39 AM
Magenta's Avatar
Magenta Magenta is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Gwlad Cymru
Posts: 1,842
Default Re: Tom cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmc View Post
I can see a Youtube clip with a million plus views in your future.
Well now I'm curious to see what type of cat her Madgesty owns (just seeing the paw gives nothing away)...
I'm owned by four cats. This one is Runny Honey, so named because she was the most frightened and traumatised little thing when she came to live with us that if you even looked at her she ran and hid. Now she's very affectionate and friendly even to strangers but still residually neurotic. She isn't the prettiest cat in the world, but on the inside she's beautiful.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Thinly veiled stiletto
Ladies & gentlemen, I've suffered for my art. Now it's your turn (Neil Innes)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-15-2014, 03:27 PM
toddmc's Avatar
toddmc toddmc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 1,118
Default Re: Tom cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
I'm owned by four cats. This one is Runny Honey, so named because she was the most frightened and traumatised little thing when she came to live with us that if you even looked at her she ran and hid. Now she's very affectionate and friendly even to strangers but still residually neurotic. She isn't the prettiest cat in the world, but on the inside she's beautiful.
You definitely have the correct terminology as far as "cat ownership" goes.
At least with four cats there's one for each piece of your kit (it seems that Honey is obviously partial to laundry baskets however).
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-15-2014, 04:17 PM
Magenta's Avatar
Magenta Magenta is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Gwlad Cymru
Posts: 1,842
Default Re: Tom cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmc View Post
(it seems that Honey is obviously partial to laundry baskets however).
The bloke at the rescue place asked me "Where will she sleep?" I gave him one of my Looks and replied "In the clean laundry basket, of course, if I know anything about cats."

You sound like a cat man yourself, Todd?
__________________
Thinly veiled stiletto
Ladies & gentlemen, I've suffered for my art. Now it's your turn (Neil Innes)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-16-2014, 01:07 AM
toddmc's Avatar
toddmc toddmc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 1,118
Default Re: Tom cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
The bloke at the rescue place asked me "Where will she sleep?" I gave him one of my Looks and replied "In the clean laundry basket, of course, if I know anything about cats."

You sound like a cat man yourself, Todd?
Had a silver tabby and a chiquaua/wiry terrier cross but had to let them go when the ex and I spilt (certainly miss the pets more that's for sure)!
For now I will live vicariously through your cat collection Madge (you can never have enough pics of cats and drums I always say)! : )
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com